Friday, January 15, 2010

MY STEP CHILDREN~Katherine, Kasey, Ethan Seeber

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To my step children; always tolerant of my messy work space, distraction from reality, and blabbing about dolls and art.

Katherine; a creative, sweet woman who worked with me in the beginning stages of who I am now, creating primitive items to sell and encourage the business. Always willing to help and offer ideas and inspiration.



Kasey; an adorable woman, fulfilling requests to assist in sewing, turning and helping in general when I needed her. Always sweet and helpful.



Ethan; the brains of the bunch. Always has a great idea, even draws them up for me. His mind never quits. Always offering to help with a project or cleanup.


I COULD NOT have been where I am today without you! I love you...Robin

1 comment:

  1. Robin, what a beautiful tribute to your family.You all seem to be a circle unbroken.."life's blood flowing through fingertips as you hold each other close "..you are each others gifts from God.
    Each of you are truely blessed by His love.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete