Friday, January 15, 2010

TO MY FATHER; my biggest fan, Raymond Edward Armstrong Jr.

Daddy-O

May 26, 1924 - Feb. 13, 2014

DAD; I love you and appreciate all you have done and invested to keep me going!
You are a Godly man, and so encouraging and inspiring. I can always call you up to share my news, and know that you will share my excitement.
Thanks for having me~without you I would surely not be here today!!
You are creative and motivated and thank you for passing that on to me and being an inspiration to me to " go for it".

I love you daddy...
RAY ARMSTRONG MAY 26, 1924 TO FEBRUARY 13, 2014, R.I.P. you will be missed...
Dad enjoyed an extra 3 yrs living with my husband and I in PA. He enjoyed the farm, and made a fun bird sanctuary to take photos. A memorial garden will be put in next to my mom's by his request, though I had that planned ahead of time anyway. Thank you dad for all you did for me, and my family while you were here with us. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment